McKay Brothers, a profitable and rapidly growing provider of specialty telecom and financial market data, seeks a Warehouse Manager in our Passaic, NJ location.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter willing and able to take ownership for our Eastern US warehousing needs. The candidate must be detailed oriented and adaptable in a changing environment.
As a Warehouse Manager you will:
- Report directly to our remote Construction Manager.
- Work closely with the existing construction and maintenance teams.
- Manage the entire warehouse and inventory cycle (order, track, receive, store, ship, and audit/accounting.
- Participate in formal build projects with BOMs, spares, and ongoing maintenance.
- Understand and adhere to safety practices and procedures in a warehouse environment.
- Lifting items weighing up to 125 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Have experience operating a fork lift and pallet jack.
- Follow detailed procedures when performing tasks while maintaining quality.
- Complete required administrative duties relating to inventory control and warehouse maintenance in a timely and accurate manner.
- Be available to respond to “on call” tasks in the field.
- Work well with others and possess a “Can-do” attitude.
- Have the flexibility to work day, evening or night hours; emergency call-outs, weekends and holidays as required.
Minimum requirements include:
- Minimum 2-3 years of related warehouse management and inventory control experience,
- High School Diploma or equivalent,
- Possess valid driver’s license,
- Able to use hand & power tools,
- Comfortable using a computer, MS Office experience,
- Will occasionally be required to work in extreme temperatures,
- A local resident or someone willing to live close by.
- Related telecom/wireless/microwave industry warehouse experience (a plus),
- Possess strong organization skills and high attention to detail. Demonstrated ability of solid oral & written communications skills.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. This is an on-site full-time position without relocation reimbursement.
McKay Brothers, LLC is the acknowledged leader in providing low latency wireless networks for firms trading in financial markets. Many of the world’s most sophisticated trading operations utilize the low latency microwave networks that McKay designs, engineers, builds and operates. McKay opened its network in the US in 2012, Europe in 2014, and Asia in 2016. Our Quincy Data affiliate serves a universe of equally innovative clients, distributing financial market data globally via microwave. Learn more at www.mckay-brothers.com and www.quincy-data.com.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit resumes in PDF form only.
Submit your resume here
This role is not eligible for recruiter referral fees. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.