Types of personal data we may collect include:
• Personal data disclosed by you. For example, we may collect information from you when you fill out our contact form, subscribe to our newsletter, send us an email, respond to a job posting on our website, register for or participate in an event, respond to a survey, interact with us on social media, or otherwise communicate with us. You are not required to provide personal data in order to view our website.
• Personal data about you disclosed to us by a Service Provider or other third party. For example, we may use a third party to recruit talent to fill any of our employment opportunities.
• Personal data about you that we collect from other sources. For example, we may use information from LinkedIn to update information about you in our contact database.
Depending on how you interact with us and the services you or your organization utilize, we use your personal data to:
• Provide, activate and manage your access to and use of our services;
• Provide technical, product and other support and to help keep the service working and secure;
• Enhance and improve our website and services and to develop new products and services;
• Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments and concerns;
• Notify you about changes, updates and other announcements related to our services;
• Deliver targeted advertisements, promotional messages, notices and other information related to our services aligned with your interests;
• Communicate with you about employment opportunities;
• Assess job applications and make hiring decisions;
• Provide you with promotional messages and other information about products, events and services of ours, our affiliates and third parties, such as event sponsors; and
• Comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you are the point of contact for an organization with an active subscription to our services, we will use your details to communicate with you about your organization’s subscription and related services. If you supply us contact information of your colleagues, we may contact those individuals with communications about the service that may include a reference to you.
When we use your personal data, there are various legal bases on which we may rely depending on what personal data we process and why. The legal bases include:
• Contract performance: where your information is necessary to enter into or perform our contract with you or the organization you represent;
• Consent: where you have given us clear consent for us to process your personal data for a specific purpose;
• Legitimate interests: where we use your information to achieve a legitimate interest and our reasons for using it outweigh any prejudice to your privacy rights;
• Legal claims: where your information is necessary for us to defend a claim or resolve a dispute; or
• Legal obligation: where we need to use your information to comply with our legal obligations.
We implement commercially reasonable physical, technical and procedural measures to help protect personal data from unauthorized access or use; however, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure or private. If you have questions about the security of personal data we collect, please contact us using the information provided below.
• with Service Providers who need access to your information to carry out their work for us. Since our Service Providers are located around the world, please note that these disclosures may involve cross-border transfers of your personal information as described in the “Data Transfers” section below;
• when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety;
• in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of our assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company;
• with your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you that your personal data will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such personal data;
• when you use our Services to intentionally interact with third parties; or
• as aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our website visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) to collect certain information relating to your use of the website. Google Analytics uses “cookies”. You can find out more about how Google uses data when you visit our website by visiting “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ websites or apps”, (located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/). For more information regarding Google Analytics please visit Google’s website, and pages that describe Google Analytics. To learn more about interest-based advertisements and your opt-out rights and options, visit the Digital Advertising Alliance and the Network Advertising Initiative websites (www.aboutads.info and www.networkadvertising.org).
Our website utilizes remarketing services through Google Adwords and other vendors to help us better serve the users of our website. Based on information that we automatically collect and information that you provide to us, Google may display targeted ads tailor made for you on outside websites based on your previous interactions with our website. You may opt out of Google Remarketing Ads on Google’s website.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website or links to other websites. Examples include Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter®. The privacy practices of these third parties will be governed by the parties’ own privacy notices. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by these third parties. You should review the privacy notices or policies applicable to these third-party products and/or services. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback about these websites.
We will retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which this data was collected and any other permitted linked purpose. If your personal data is used for two purposes, we will retain it until the purpose with the latest period expires; but we will stop using it for the purpose with a shorter period once that period expires.
You may opt out of receiving direct marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email, or if you are a current subscriber to our services, by changing your account settings through the online portal.
Please note that there are certain communications we are required to send you that relate to the services or products we are providing to you or the organization you represent that you may not be able to opt out of.
You can access, review, correct, or update your personal data by contacting us as indicated below. If you or the organization you represent are a subscriber to our services, you can also update your personal data online by signing into the online portal.
Where you have provided your consent for us to use your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent and we will apply that preference going forward.
While it is our policy to respect the rights of individuals, please be aware that your exercise of these rights is subject to certain exemptions and exceptions, and some of these rights might be limited (for example the right to withdraw consent) where we are required or permitted by law to continue processing your personal data to deliver services to you, defend our rights or meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
If you contact us to exercise any of these rights, please note that we may only implement requests with respect to the personal data associated with you as an individual. We may need to verify your identity before implementing your request and will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
If you are receiving communications from us as part of a larger corporate email group within your own organization (e.g., email@example.com), we will not have control over your individual personal data and will not be able to process your request.
When processing is based on consent, you have the right to revoke such consent at any time. You also have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, erased, or transferred. You may also have the right to object to, or request that we restrict, certain processing. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you may contact us as indicated below. If you have a concern about our processing of personal information that we are not able to resolve, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data privacy authority where you reside. For contact details of your local Data Protection Authority, please see: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.
If you are a California resident, this section provides information about your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act or “CCPA” in relation to your personal data. Under certain circumstances and in accordance with applicable data protection laws:
• You have the right to request that we disclose to you what information we collect, use, disclose, or sell.
• You have the right to request that we delete any personal data about you that we have collected.
• For your protection, any request we receive to delete your personal data will be subject to identity verification–which may require you to provide us with information about you to compare to information in our files. If an authorized agent submits a request on your behalf, we may confirm the request and your identity directly with you unless they demonstrate they have a power of attorney.
• You can exercise your right to stop email marketing messages from us at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions contained within each email.
• We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of the rights indicated above.
• We may have disclosed your personal data as described in this policy during the preceding 12 months to the following categories of recipients: cloud service providers (including Customer Relationship Management providers and Contract Lifecycle Management providers), consultants, data analytics providers, internet service providers, data storage providers, and operating systems and platforms. We may also have disclosed professional and employment-related information with cloud service providers and consultants.
• We do not sell your personal information.
We provide low-latency bandwidth and market data solutions for professional trading firms. Our services are not aimed at children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18.
We may process and store your personal information in the United States and other countries which may have less-protective data protection laws than the region in which you are situated. Please note that this processing, including storage, may involve cross-border transfers of your personal information. For residents of the European Union: the data protection and other laws of other countries outside of the European Union may not be as comprehensive as those of the European Union. Please be assured that we take reasonable steps to ensure that your privacy is protected as described in this policy. By using the website, you agree to have your information used and transferred as set forth in this policy.
We may change this policy from time to time. If we make changes, we will revise the date at the bottom of this policy, and in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as by adding a statement to our website homepage or by sending an email notification). We encourage you to review this policy frequently to stay informed about our information practices and the choices available to you.
This policy was last modified on March 4, 2021.
You may contact us using the information below.
|McKay Brothers, LLC
Attn: Privacy Compliance
|McKay Brothers International SA
1, Avenue Saint Paul
Attn: Privacy Compliance
| Quincy Data, LLC
Oakland, CA 94612
Attn: Privacy Compliance